Esplanade des Particules 1
My PhD research focuses on the interaction with technology that is designed to support reproducible research practices. Through my study of practices around research preservation and sharing, I aim to better understand the requirements and connections of communities and individual researchers to emerging, tailored research infrastructure. In particular, I aim to create an interaction with preservation technology that motivates and rewards contributing scientists.
- Computer science studies (BSc and MSc) at the University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
- Diploma student at SAP Research Switzerland
- Technical student and Fellow at CERN
- PhD student at the University of Stuttgart
- Ongoing: PhD student at LMU Munich
E-Mail Adressen: vorname.nachname(at)campus.lmu.de